Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Usher Adds Twist To New Album


It’s a new day and Usher is trying something different on his album Here I Stand.

I am assuming that this is the matured Usher singing now. Once you are married and have children you look at things in a different way.

Usher said: “I’d like to do something with John Mayer on this song I have on my album Something Special. I’d love him to play guitar and sing on that with me.”

“And I’d love to perform my other song Forever Young with Michael Buble. I actually wrote that with the intention of him and me doing it together.”

When asked about stars like Chris Brown stepping into his shoes, Usher responded with:

“All of this young new energy is great for the industry.

“Chris is the guy who dances and sings, which is a lot like I do and did as a young artist as well. If time serves us correctly, and artists are continuing to ­better themselves, then ­hopefully he’ll follow the same path that I did.”

No comments: