Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jigga Disses Lebron's opponent in New Song




After DeShawn Stevenson (who?) of the Washington Wizards called Lebron James overrated, 'Bron was asked his take on the comment & quipped responding to Stevenson would be like, "Jay-Z responding to Soulja Boy." Stevenson then invited Soulja Boy to Game 3 who sat front row wearing his jersey. So Friday night @ club Love in D.C. for Gilbert "Agent 0" Arenas million dollar b'day bash with 'Bron hosting, Stevenson & other players in attendance, Hov pulls a Summer Jam & ambushes Stevenson & the Wizards with a diss "song" as many are reporting, I quote cause I doubt it's a whole track, prolly just a line or 2 @ homeboy & his squad from a song. None the less Damon Jones also got in on the fun grabbing the DJ's mic & goin in on Stevenson & the Wizards, yes in D.C. @ their own all-star's (Arenas) party. Heres what some of the players had to say

DeShawn Stevenson:
"I'm not worried about the song, I'm not worried about what he did. But for Damon Jones to get on the mic, and I heard he was saying foul stuff about me and stuff like that. They're taking it beyond basketball to me. Jay-Z is a legend, He'll go down in history. . . . I take it as a compliment. I like his music. I like everything he does. I would never go at a legend.I'm not disrespecting that, that's all fun and games. I just think the things you do, you should leave it on the court. When I had Soulja Boy here, it was on the court."

Gilbert Arenas:
"It's Hova, it's the Big Dog. If I had three people to talk about me in a song, it would be Jay-Z, Michael Jackson and Prince. And Tupac and Biggie, let's be for real. Jay-Z had the time. That means he sat down somewhere, took three minutes out of his time and he had to write

Now if you know like I know (and you know I know) this is actually above Jay cause he doesn't even go in on dudes who get @ him these days. So what we can attribute this to is his campaign to bring 'Bron 'Bron to Brooklyn, not to live...to play baby. Holla!
SOURCE

No comments: