Monday, April 7, 2008

Ray J accuses Faith Evans of canoodling with Tupac!!!


It seems that Ray J is trying to stir up trouble for a lot of people. In a recent interview given by Ray J he makes accusations regarding Faith Evans and her relationship with Tupac during the East Coast / West Coast rivalry.



“I’ve been knowing Suge since I was 10. Snoop and Daz used to come pick me up every day and take me to Can Am [Studios]. I used to tell people I’m going down the street. I used to hop in the back of Snoop’s car. I would just be up there all day. I been knowing Snoop since I was 12. I was with Death Row throughout the whole movement… We walked in one day and Faith was sitting on Pac’s lap while Pac was writing a verse. It was like, “What the f*ck is going on?” That was one of the craziest sights, dog…Faith was in Pac’s lap. I was like, “What the f*ck? I know I’m not? Is that? It can’t?” Three weeks later, “Hit ‘Em Up” came out. There’s a couple of people that came up out of that camp. Bow Wow was in Snoop’s camp. Keyshia Cole was always through Death Row in her younger days. I used to see Keyshia all the time in there with Pac. I’m not hating on nobody. I got love for Faith. That was unbelievable, during the time of the East Coast-West Coast beef. “



I don’t know what to make of this. Anything is possible and I won’t put this past Faith or Pac for the matter. However I bet Lil Kim is calling Faith a whole bunch of dirty names right now. Regardless who cares this is like 1,000,000 years old.

No comments: