Tuesday, April 8, 2008

B gotta bun in the oven (Rumor)


At least that’s what the rumors are saying!

Extra! is reporting that former “Destiny’s Child” star Beyoncé Knowles may have something other than a secret wedding ceremony to be smiling about these days.

The Internet is buzzing with reports that the supposed newlywed is already trying to conceal the baby bump under high-waist shirts, big purses and long coats.

Of course, Knowles rep tells “Extra” that she “has no idea” about the Beyoncé baby rumors.

This would totally explain why her and Jay-Z rushed into a wedding so quickly!

What do you guys think? El prego????

1 comment:

Adam said...

It's illegal to steal other peoples work. If you keep taking my work and copying both my articles, and stealing my photos, I will be filing a class action lawsuit with my lawyers.

Celebritique.com